Electronics specialist – Internship
We are looking for a passionate intern completing her/his Bachelor or Master’s degree in the field of Electronics for AirBliss+® – the most comfortable, elegant, and smart anti-pollution mask!
We developed an early prototype tackling the pain number one of the wearers – comfort. We’ve also integrated a flexi-rigid circuit board to manage smart functions for a better usage and safety of our wearable device.
We need an intern to join our team to work on completing the System Architecture, Lay-out, and build the prototype.
- You are enthusiastic, candid, with good energy
- Quick learner and always eager to learn more!
- Action-biased you engage easily with people with sense of urgency when facing deadlines
- Creative while data-driven believer
- Love innovations and technical challenges
- Completing a bachelor or master’s degree in electronics
The length of this internship is between 3 to 6 months, ideally starting in January/February 2019. The internship can be in Eindhoven, but we are flexible with the location.
If you are interested in this opportunity or have any questions, please don’t hesitate to get in touch with us at email@example.com.